Ensures consistent achievement of monthly objective of the Marketing Team
Meet sales targets and effectively manage client in accordance with the company’s policies, while upholding the company’s equity and values.
- Conceptualizes and proposes promotions and programs to drive sales/rentals
- Provides updated listing information, addresses inquiries, and conducts viewings.
- Responsible for the profiling of incoming tenants and prospect buyers.
- Process transfer of titles of properties
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree, preferably in Marketing/Real Estate Management
- Minimum of at least 2 years working experience in Real Estate industry
Preferably a licensed broker/accredited Real estate Salesperson
Familiar with the process of Transfer of Titles.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) together with effective negotiation skills (firm, fair, and ethical)
- Must be able to lead and manage a team
- Must have a good understanding of the local real estate market